The vitamin complex is a combination of important vitamins and minerals that help in the better functioning of the body. Each of them is responsible for a function in the body and together they can bring even greater benefits to our health.
- What is Vitamin Complex?
- Foods that have
- Vitamin Complex in Pregnancy
What is Vitamin Complex?
The vitamin complex is a mixture with the main nutrients and minerals that the body needs to develop better. Combined with the proper functioning of the body and the immune system, the capsules include vitamins from A to zinc, each of which is responsible for a function and together they provide even greater benefits. They are indicated for people with diseases that hinder the absorption of vitamins and other nutrients through food and also when verified the absence of vitamins in the body that can bring serious health risks.
Each vitamin provides an extensive list of benefits and with the union of them the beneficial action is multiplied, so vitamin supplements were created to help those who are unable to ingest the amount necessary for better body function through food.
The main benefits of each vitamin are:
- Vitamin A – Strong ally in the fight against free radicals, responsible for the formation of bones and helps to preserve the health of the skin.
- Vitamin D – Helps prevent osteoporosis and regulates blood calcium levels
- Vitamin E – Acts powerfully with its antioxidant agents.
- Vitamin K – Acts on blood clotting and activates the development of osteocalcin, one of those responsible for good bone health.
- Vitamin B1 – Works to improve energy metabolism
- Vitamin B2 – Acts in improving the metabolism of enzymes helping the perfect functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B5 – Helps in the metabolism of proteins, sugars and fats in the body
- Vitamin B6 – Responsible for the development, growth, cell protection and production of hormones.
- Vitamin B12 – Responsible for cell multiplication and the formation of red blood cells in the body.
- Vitamin C – Acts powerfully in strengthening the immune system, helps in the absorption of iron by the intestine and helps in fighting free radicals responsible for various diseases.
- Vitamin H – Helps in the metabolism of fats in the body
- Vitamin M or B9 – It acts in the metabolism of amino acids, in the nervous tissues and in the production of red blood cells in the body.
- Vitamin PP or B3 – Responsible for regulating blood cholesterol levels, protecting the perfect functioning of the liver and maintaining healthy skin.
Foods that have
We find the vitamins important for the better functioning of our body in foods in general , such as fruits, vegetables, and animal origin . Each of them provides us with a type of nutrient and vitamins that are responsible for health control and disease prevention. The absence of these vitamins and nutrients can bring serious risks to our health, some of which are irreversible.
Foods such as melon, mango, papaya, carrot, kale, spinach, peas, beets, sweet potatoes, broccoli, eggs are rich in vitamin A , and their main source is beef liver. Since the vitamin B complex and all of its as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12 find in foods like potato, banana, tuna, pepper, lentils, cabbage, spinach, eggs, cereal and milk.
The vitamin E is found in peanuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds and wheat germ as vitamin C has a more extensive list being found in bovine liver, fruits such as cherry, kiwi fruit, broccoli, orange, tangerine, chilli pepper, mango , strawberry, papaya and peppers.
Already the vitamin D found in the most fatty foods such as salmon, tuna, sardines and catfish, as well as meet eggs and mushrooms too. Vitamin K is ingested through the consumption of foods such as avocado, banana, kiwi, dairy products and eggs.
As the consumption of these vitamins is extremely important for health and we are not always able to ingest the adequate daily amount of each vitamin, supplementation through vitamin complexes is advised by doctors. Thus controlling the levels of each vitamin in our body , maintaining the correct functioning of the body and its functions.
Vitamin Complex in Pregnancy
During pregnancy, it is recommended to include a healthier diet rich in vitamins and nutrients that will assist in the development of the fetus and in controlling the health of the woman it is generating, providing a healthy pregnancy and resulting in a peaceful delivery. Supplementation with the vitamin complex provides an improvement in oxygenation in the blood of the mother and baby, acts in a powerful way in the development of the fetal neural tube, preventing the development of deformations and helps in the formation of DNA. The vitamins found in the complete supplement are responsible for the development of the fetus and all its bodily functions such as brain, bones and tissues .
One of the major concerns related to the ingestion of vitamin complexes is in relation to weight change. Studies bought that the weight gains caused after the consumption of these supplements were related to the intake of sugars that were part of the composition of the capsules, a component which were mostly discarded or exchanged for sweeteners. Therefore, the intake of supplements does not cause change and weight gain , if there is weight gain the doctor should be sought and a healthier diet will be recommended.
My name is Dr. Alexis Hart I am 38 years old, I am the mother of 3 beautiful children! Different ages, different phases 16 years, 12 years and 7 years. In love with motherhood since always, I found it difficult to make my dreams come true, and also some more after I was already a mother.
Since I imagined myself as a mother, in my thoughts everything seemed to be much easier and simpler than it really was, I expected to get pregnant as soon as I wished, but it wasn’t that simple. The first pregnancy was smooth, but my daughter’s birth was very troubled. Joana was born in 2002 with a weight of 2930kg and 45cm, from a very peaceful cesarean delivery but she had already been born with congenital pneumonia due to a broken bag not treated with antibiotics even before delivery.