I remember when I saw a friend of my mother, pregnant for the 4th time by another boy … She really wanted a girl and tried 5 times without success, until she gave up. For a long time I heard this story and I never thought it was true until I heard a famous doctor talking about tricks so that the woman could give nature a little push to help the child of the desired sex come.
How to Choose the Gender of the Baby?
According to some techniques and tips from scholars, you can choose the sex of the baby. They don’t work with 100% accuracy, but they are super simple things and it costs nothing to try, isn’t it? If my mother’s friend had known about these little bouquets, she could certainly have facilitated the conception of a girl.
Sometimes a couple already has a son or daughter and wants to make a couple to close the factory. Well, let’s talk about science first. Studying the reproductive cells, sperm and egg, we can think like this:
How to Get Pregnant
- For those who are thinking about how to get pregnant with a boy, the ideal is to have sex on the most fertile day . This is because the sperm with XY chromosome is lighter and much more agile, but they are also not very resistant.
- They say that to get pregnant with a boy, the diet must be more based on salads and meats in the fertile period. This can help sperm to become more resistant.
- The sperm that carries the XY chromosome also likes a vaginal pH that is more alkaline than acidic . So to lend a helping hand to the vaginal pH balance, a sitz bath with 1 tablespoon of bicarbonate before sexual intercourse goes down really well!
- The ejaculation closest to the cervix can also help to conceive a boy. As these sperm are faster, they have a better chance of getting to the tubes faster. So positions like on the side, and underneath (from the back) can help a lot.
- If your husband / partner only wears conventional underwear, switch to samba song. They make the testicles more airy and help to have healthier sperm.
How to Get Pregnant
- To get pregnant with a girl the ideal is to have sex about 2 days before the most fertile day. This is because sperm with chromosome XX are slower, but also more resistant to “waiting” inside the uterus for the egg to arrive.
- They say that sweets and pasta help the sperm XX, so enjoy the fertile period to eat sweets and pasta, rice …
- The principle for sitz bathing is the opposite, since sperm with chromosome XX like really is acidic environments. So, a sitz bath with 2 tablespoons of vinegar before intercourse can help.
Can Food Influence?
Food also influences a lot, according to research. Especially foods rich in magnesium, such as: tofu, peanuts, artichokes, chard, spinach, orange juice, avocado, black beans, among others. Calcium-rich foods are also associated with the conception of a female baby, such as whole milk, yogurt, broccoli and beans, which are rich in minerals and act directly on pH.
If due to the busy life you are unable to follow a healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals that are indispensable for getting pregnant, you can use multivitamins that help fertility, such as FamiFerti . It enhances fertility and even prepares the body to have a healthier pregnancy. You can buy them here in our online store.
In my opinion, what works most are the days when the couple has relationships. If you do it before the most fertile day, the chance of being a girl is great. Now if it is on the day of ovulation, the greater the chance of being a boy. So the table to get pregnant helps a lot. Remembering that these are all tricks that<strong, ok? </strong
We will not go into the merit of what is right or wrong. After all, everyone has a dream and if the future mom dreams of having a girl or a boy, why not? Remembering that they are tricks on how to get pregnant with a boy or girl and not an exact science ! Program yourself and good luck!
My name is Dr. Alexis Hart I am 38 years old, I am the mother of 3 beautiful children! Different ages, different phases 16 years, 12 years and 7 years. In love with motherhood since always, I found it difficult to make my dreams come true, and also some more after I was already a mother.
Since I imagined myself as a mother, in my thoughts everything seemed to be much easier and simpler than it really was, I expected to get pregnant as soon as I wished, but it wasn’t that simple. The first pregnancy was smooth, but my daughter’s birth was very troubled. Joana was born in 2002 with a weight of 2930kg and 45cm, from a very peaceful cesarean delivery but she had already been born with congenital pneumonia due to a broken bag not treated with antibiotics even before delivery.