Social stimuli and modern life raise the question of what is the right time to have a child: age, financial situation and maturity are just some of the situations that every woman should be aware of if she wants to plan the arrival of the baby. is that we cannot always plan everything in our lives, a child, for example, may arrive by surprise and the mother mature and instinctively prepare to receive the baby.
Is There An Ideal Age To Get Pregnant?
According to the physiological conditions of the body, doctors recommend pregnancy between 20 and 30 years of age, this period is considered the scenario in which women are more likely to become pregnant. As time goes by, egg production decreases and can make pregnancy difficult. After the age of 30, the chances of miscarriage , gestational hypertension and complications at the time of delivery increase . However, with the advancement of medicine, women can delay motherhood, with the help of several methods, such as egg freezing , and are no longer so concerned with physiological factors.
Would investing in a career and leaving motherhood for later be really ideal for every woman?
This will depend a lot on personality, personal experiences and experiences. It is natural that today women seek their position in the job market and take advantage of opportunities that some years ago were more restricted to men.
Advantages of Delaying Motherhood
- With a stable financial and professional life, you will possibly meet your child’s needs and expenses more smoothly;
- More maturity and emotional preparation acquired over time;
- Stable relationship and prepared for the child’s arrival;
- Women who delay motherhood can enjoy the wedding, travel and prepare the territory for the baby’s arrival;
- More time and attention dedicated to the son and the family, as he planned the situation and returning to the job market will be optional;
- After being a mother you can return to the profession more easily, since you have professional experience and career;
- You will be able to enjoy your children and offer greater comfort, such as trips, trips, a good health plan, courses and situations that mainly require a good financial balance to enjoy.
There are no rules when it comes to motherhood!
There are countless women who also choose to have a baby earlier, even before an academic training, already face the journey of caring for the puppies. As we like to emphasize, in these situations there is no right or wrong, but what is best for each one.
Maternity when scheduled for earlier also offers benefits for the couple and many choose to have the baby arrive as soon as possible, claiming the following advantages:
- Make the most of your children, as they are young and with energy to enjoy;
- Having children first and then investing in their careers when they are older, so they don’t have to worry about motherhood anymore and dedicate themselves completely to their professional life;
- Parents who have children sooner follow growth and adolescence more closely;
- Not necessarily the professional life, studies and career is discarded for this mother. Currently, starting college and investing in your professional life later is very common;
So, before worrying about the best time or even the ideal age to have a child , consider the following: what is the best situation for you? This is a question that must be asked individually and also between the couple.
Don’t Assess Just the Right Age to Get Pregnant
Anxiety about a baby’s arrival can often neglect something very important: emotional maturity for that moment. The right time to have a child is extremely relative, before assessing age, genetic and hormonal conditions, be aware that having a child is a much bigger and longer responsibility, since they are leaving the parents’ house later and later. You will have to give up time, attention and be aware of the care that will be 100% the responsibility of the parents. Having a child requires both physical and emotional energy.
Don’t be influenced by social pressures
Do you know at those parties that bring the whole family together, there are clichéd questions and comments about personal life , such as: and the baby, when it comes? And the wedding, the little brother, etc. This will always exist, you can be sure that we will never be an ideal standard for so many pressures around our lives.
The decision to have a child and the right time is very personal, never make this decision under pressure from family or society, but because you felt that this is the ideal time to dedicate yourself to this phase so important to a woman’s life .
A child, two or even none, is a choice and assessment that is up to the couple and we certainly have our personal reasons for such a position. The ideal time to get pregnant is like asking: what makes you happy?… For each person, a situation.
My name is Dr. Alexis Hart I am 38 years old, I am the mother of 3 beautiful children! Different ages, different phases 16 years, 12 years and 7 years. In love with motherhood since always, I found it difficult to make my dreams come true, and also some more after I was already a mother.
Since I imagined myself as a mother, in my thoughts everything seemed to be much easier and simpler than it really was, I expected to get pregnant as soon as I wished, but it wasn’t that simple. The first pregnancy was smooth, but my daughter’s birth was very troubled. Joana was born in 2002 with a weight of 2930kg and 45cm, from a very peaceful cesarean delivery but she had already been born with congenital pneumonia due to a broken bag not treated with antibiotics even before delivery.